For the development of sophisticated lens designs and the reliable control in the production, the total surface control becomes a key element. The PMD 100 measuring
device addresses these requirements with precision, speed, robustness, and many analysis options like surface inspections.
Based on the principle of phase measurement defl ectometry, the PMD 100 unit enables the measurement of the global and local lens surface topography and geometry
with an excellent resolution. The device is perfect for quality control of toric and progressive lenses as well as for the evaluation of the most advanced freeform surfaces.
- Measurement of progressive front and back surfaces
- Direkt measurement of optical power and gradients
- Monitoring of lens cosmetics and cleanliness
- Measurement of lenses while still blocked
- Robust optical solution without moving parts
- Very short measurement time
concave r = -40...∞
mean repetition accuracy
1 kW max.
252 kg (562 lb.)
dimensions (w x d x h) machine
900 x 1400 x 1920 mm (35 x 55 x 76 inch)