For reliable quality control of lens production, the total surface measurements become a key element. The PMD 100-T measuring device addresses these requirements with precision, speed, robustness, and many analysis options.
Based on the principle of phase measurement deflectometry, the PMD 100-T unit enables the measurement of the global and local lens surface topography and geometry with excellent resolution. By using a compact high-end TFT screen as a pattern generator, the instrument fi ts in a table-top frame for convenient use in any lab.
The PMD 100-T is perfect for quality control of toric and progressive lenses as well as for the evaluation of the most advanced freeform surfaces.
- Measurement of front or back surfaces
- Direct measurement of optical power and deviations
- Simple quality judgment by nominal/actual value comparison
- Monitoring of lens cosmetics and cleanliness
- Measuring of blocked and unblocked lenses
- Robust table-top design without moving parts
- Very short measuring time
concave r = -40...∞
mean repetition accuracy
0.5 kW max.
60 kg (132 lb.)
dimensions (w x d x h) machine
556 x 540 x 803 mm (22 x 21 x 32 inch)